|4||white fish fillets (frozen, or cod or perch total of 16-20 oz)|
|16 ounces||mixed vegetables (frozen)|
|1||onion (small, diced)|
|1 teaspoon||lemon juice (or fresh lemon, sliced thin)|
|1 tablespoon||parsley flakes (dried or fresh chopped)|
|4||aluminum foil (10x12 inches square)|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Separate and place fish fillets in center of each tin foil square.
- Combine frozen vegetables and diced onion in bowl and mix. Spoon vegetables around fillets.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice (or top with lemon slice) and add parsley on top. Fold ends of tin foil together to form leak-proof seal.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve.
Per recipe: $5.97
Per serving: $1.49
University of Minnesota, Cooperative Extension Service, Simply Good Eating Recipe Cards